This collection has been specifically designed for newborn photography. Quickly and effortlessly have everything you need at your fingertips to speed up your newborn processing.
2 Foundation Actions: Designed to help clean up images before applying any other adjustments. The actions are fully adjustable to suit your needs.
- Clean & Bright Baby: Give your image a clean and bright white boost
- Clean & Modern Baby: Clean with a focus on deep details
8 Workflow Actions
- +Exposure: Fix underexposure
- -Exposure: Fix overexposure
- Temperature Control: Fix White Balance Issues.
- Auto Light Balance: Brighten or Darken Lights
- White Balance Filters: If you find your image still has some unwanted color cast after adjusting the White Balance, these filters can help balance the tones. -Neutralizer, Sunrise/Sunset, Lamplight, Daylight, Shade, and Dark Shade.
- Creamy Bright Light: Add creamy bright light.
- Warm Up Baby: Add subtle warmth.
- +Contrast: Add Gentle Contrast.
10 Retouch Actions
- Remove the Red (brush): Reduce red blotches on babies skin.
- Banish the Yellow (brush): Helps reduce Jaundice coloring of babies skin.
- No More Purple (brush): Reduce purple tones mostly found on little feet and hands.
- Hello Baby! Airbrush: Achieve the perfect customized creamy baby skin tone while retaining skin texture with this signature action!
- Hello Baby! Baby Powder: Similar to the Airbrush but gives a powdered demi-matte skin tone.
- Dry Skin Smoother(brush): Reduce the appearance of dry flaky skin.
- Baby Smooth Lips: Soften babies lips
- Rosy Cheeks & Lips: Add soft rosy tones to cheeks and lips.
- Beautiful Baby Eyes: Define the Eyes. Brighten the Whites, Brighten the Iris, Iris Color Pop, Reduce Redness, Reduce Yellowing and Baby Lashes
- Beautiful Baby Lashes: (PSE 11-14) This action is embedded in the “Beautiful Baby Eyes” for PS CS6-CC & PSE 15+)
10 Artistic Tones Designed to give an added soft creative toning to images.
- Sweet Baby
- Babies Breath
- Soft Whispers
- Rocking Chair
- Little One
- Land of Nod
- Nursery Rhyme
- Sleepy Baby
6 Background Helpers
- Background Fixer : Fixes missing areas of your background and/or removes any objects from your image. (available only for PS CS6-CC & PSE 13+)
- Blanket Blender: Get the perfect blanket/wall/backdrop fade.
- Blanket Blender +Color: Same as the “Blanket Blender” plus you can color match it to your background.
- Blurred Edges: Get an instant blurred edge to your image.
- Blurred Edges +Color: Instant blurred edge plus color match.
- Reduce Banding: Reduce noticeable color banding.
10 Finishing Touches
- Tinted Baby Washes: Milk, Butter, Sunshine, Sherbet, Persimmon, Copper, Raspberry, Poppy, Coral, Blush, Vintage Rose, Fresh Lime, Peapod, Teardrop, Seafoam, Peacock, Sailor, Plum, Birch, Kraft, Wheat, Cocoa, Charcoal, and Steel Gray
- Matte (deep): Add a darker matte effect
- Matte (light): Add a soft matte effect
- Sharpen Baby: Sharpen Image
- Reduce Noise: Reduce noise in images.
- Glowing Light: Add move-able creamy light. Morning Sun, Golden Hour, Creamy Window Light and Lamp Light.
- Colored Vignettes: Buttermilk, Butter, Sherbet, Blush, Vintage Rose, Silver, Olive, Copper, Teardrop, Peacock, Sailor, Plum, Birch, Cocoa and Charcoal
- Works with English versions of Adobe® Photoshop®
- Adobe® Photoshop® CS6-CC+ & Adobe® Photoshop® Elements 11+
- Fully compatible with both PC and Mac
- NOTE Our products are designed to be user-friendly as possible, however you will need basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop to use any of our products.
At Seasalt & Co. we spend countless hours developing the best tools for our users. Our workflow tools go through rigorous testing phases to ensure the best results for our users. Every one of our Action collections are developed so that you have full control over every aspect of each action providing you the flexibility to experiment for endless creativity. Our actions are built with the fewest steps as possible for optimization, thus allowing you to speed up your workflow. Our artistic enhancing tools are able to compliment all genres of photography as well as evoke an emotional response from your viewers.