Live Events is a versatile live blogging plugin for your WordPress website.
The ability of this plugin to handle live timelines, live statistics and live comment sections makes it suitable to be used with:
- Sport Events
- Political Elections
- Tv Shows
- Movie Openings
- And More ...
Your viewers will be able to receive the new entries of the timeline, updated statistics and the new comments submitted by the users automatically, without needing to refresh their browser.
Use the included 95 options to customize the color of each element displayed in the event, change the typographic style, add and remove social icons, set the responsive behavior, scale up and down the entire layout of the event and more.
Feel free to install this plugin in a single WordPress installation or in a WordPress multisite environment. Single activations, network activations or activations on single sub-sites of the network are supported.
Live Events comes by default in English and Italian, if you want to translate the plugin in another language simply create a translation file or manually translate it with a multilanguage plugin.
- The colors and the typography used in the layout of the event can be customized in the plugin options
- The various social icons can be displayed or hidden based on the preference of the website administrator
- The number of AJAX requests sent to the server can be configured based on the specific preference of the website administrator
- The WordPress Transient API is used to cache the data of the live events and decrease the server load
- All the data of the events displayed in the front-end should be manually added in the back-end (the data are not retrieved automatically from external providers)
- The WordPress capabilities required to get access on the various menus of the plugin can be defined in the plugin options
- Programmed with OOP techniques
- Commented code
- Includes a complete manual with related video tutorials
- WordPress 4.5 and later versions are supported
- PHP 5.3 and later versions are supported
This plugin makes use of the following resources:
- Chosen licensed under the MIT License
- Icons from Entypo licensed under the SIL License and embedded with Fontello
Links to the resources and related licenses are available in the plugin manual.