TapTap is a feature-rich and wildly customizable mobile navigation solution for WordPress that gives your visitors a tailored browsing experience. It blends seamlessly into any WordPress site, offers the convenience to hide your existing theme menu, and that’s just the start of it.
We’re confident that TapTap is the most advanced WordPress mobile navigation solution available anywhere!
- Endless Customization Possibilities
Add button labels, change colors, opacities, animation speeds, alignments, font sizes, letter spacing, heading height etc. Individually fine-tune the menu and search button as well as the logo position, use your theme fonts and so, so much more. Width hundreds of settings, TapTap’s customization possibilities are truly remarkable.
- Logo, Search, etc.
Moving beyond just a simple menu, TapTap integrates a fully customizable logo location and search function. There’s also heading text and image positions, all fully customizable. Optionally, you can disable any elements you don’t wish to use.
- Widget Location
The widget location allows you to really get creative. Insert anything you want; your social icons, a mailing list signup form, images or video... whatever you’d like.
- Show only on mobile, desktop, or both
- Optionally hide your theme menu, header etc.
- Customize flyout width/height
- Fade or slide in from 4 directions
- Set custom animation speeds (super smooth CSS animations)
- Optionally show submenu when current
- Open submenus with full menu item or arrow indicator only
- Extend purpose of menu with included widget location
- Customizable styled scrollbar (visible on desktop)
- ‘Smart header’ functionality
- Use theme fonts on any element (menu items, button labels etc)
- Preview customizations as you’re making them, in real-time
- 600+ icons included
- Hide on specified posts/pages
- ...plus much more!
Note: TapTap includes assets in the download files that are sourced from a third party and different license terms may apply to those assets. These will be identified in the downloaded files with a copy of the other license which will apply to those assets.